When you buy a baby carrier, look for the parallel lines design. This tells you it is genuine BABYBJÖRN – baby products that meet the highest quality and safety standards. Newborns and babies are especially delicate, and we see it as our responsibility to provide the very young with the very best.
Safe and tested
Product safety and BABYBJÖRN have always been synonymous. This means that our baby products comply with the requirements in safety standards such as EN and ASTM. The materials in our products contain only permissible substances, and the textiles are tested on a regular basis in accordance with Oeko-Tex Standard 100, Class 1, the strictest category for baby products.
BABYBJÖRN has an excellent global reputation as the best choice for your child. All of our baby carriers are well-crafted products of the highest quality, and very few companies produce baby products with the same attention to detail as BABYBJÖRN.
Each stitch sewn with care
Every stitch has a purpose – to make our baby carriers durable, safe and comfortable for babies’ sensitive skin. You find this same craftsmanship in our bouncers, travel cribs and cradles. Quite simply, in every single one of our products!
The child’s best – our responsibility
We see it as our responsibility to give the very young the very best because we know that babies are particularly sensitive. But not all baby product manufacturers take quality and safety as seriously as we do.
How to tell if it’s genuine BABYBJÖRN
- You see the parallel lines design on our baby carriers, bouncers, travel crib, cradle and baby carrier cover.
- The product is purchased from an authorized retailer.
- You see and feel that the material is of high quality and the colors are harmonious.
- The textile products are symmetrical and well made with straight, even and closely spaced stitches (2-3 stitches/cm).
- The baby carriers have a fabric label with the product’s name, e.g. “One” or “We”.
- Our baby carriers have the product’s serial number inside the shoulder strap by the side buckle.
Please note! Older products may differ from this description and still be genuine BABYBJÖRN. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get more detailed information about your particular product.